Please note that “Rx Drug Sale” has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is to increase the safety of children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, and/or monitor and guide your online activity.
“Rx Drug Sale” does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us immediately and we will do everything possible immediately. Delete such information from our records.
When do we feel the need to collect personal data about you?
We may collect personal data about you if you:-
- Make inquiries about any of our services.
- Visit one of our websites & Make a transaction with us.
- Please try to contact us through various sources such as email, phone or social media.
Register your presence as a patient or client with us or to receive any of our diagnostic services. We have been referred to you by a health expert, or any other organization when you have undergone any type of treatment.
Why do we collect your personal data?
The reason we collect your personal data is as follows:-
- To notify you of any changes to our products or services.
- To provide you with any information, products or services that you request from us.
- To ensure that the content you receive from us is presented in a highly efficient manner so that it is accessible to you.
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
Furthermore, you can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. More detailed information on cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites. What are cookies?
For More Information Contact Us!